Prom
everyone is screaming "I'm Broke" due to the fact that Prom is round the corner or should I say it's Tmlo. Well, i'm almost broke, soon after i get my heels and getting my hair done. Then, i will be perfectly broke and i need a job badly.
been shopping the whole of this week getting prom stuffs. looking forward to tmlo, praying hard nothing will turn out badly. I gonna take lots of pictures with lots of people and it will be the memory of Sec School Life. Ended so fast, just like a twinkle of the eyes.. (did i use the correct phrase?)
been shopping the whole of this week getting prom stuffs. looking forward to tmlo, praying hard nothing will turn out badly. I gonna take lots of pictures with lots of people and it will be the memory of Sec School Life. Ended so fast, just like a twinkle of the eyes.. (did i use the correct phrase?)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home